Saturday, October 10, 2009

Get Ready for the Best Picture Overload Ever!

As a family, we took over two thousand pictures! Crazy! That takes a ton of sifting through for the best, and there are a TON of "the best" pictures. That is why it has been taking so long to post. Plus add not feeling that great to the pile and it really has taken a while. I'll add the picture post I've been working for our day in Victoria hopefully tomorrow. :) Until then!

P.S. Erika has all the family photos from the trip. She's working on getting them for me. Until then I'm working with what I got. So lucky Jon and Britt get this time in the spotlight.

2 comments:

mike said...

seems like ure doing pretty well =p!

keep on feeling good, talk to you soon

Tawna said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures! Love ya!