Thursday, October 15, 2009

Check this out!

I was on facebook and one of my friends posted this clip from youtube. Lol. It gave me some long overdue laughs and smiles. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAp6KkMZUD8#movie_player

Oh, and there was kind of a mix up. I started working on the pictures from Butchart Gardens before I posted the one about the greatest picture overload. So if you have just been flipping to my blog and not scrolling down, then you have missed Butchart. It is pretty! Check it out as well.

Hope you enjoy it all. I'm waiting to post more pics because Erika is sending me hers and she has some good photos at the Vancouver Aquarium. As soon as I get them, I'll try to post quickly. :)

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you said that. I have been waiting for more pictures! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!