Wednesday, May 26, 2010

busy day but wearing out.

Wow. I am exhausted. I haven't done much, but oh well. I have two projects going and both can take up quite a bit of time. I love to do them so that is good.

I am working on more jingle boxes. It is good for me because I can see my progress and I know that the time is not wasted and is going toward a good cause.

I am also working on getting my Vancouver photos into a photo album so that others could see the fun that we had. Reminiscing over the events saved in photography brought joy and laughter to me.

I am also wanting to put my San Fransisco pictures in an album so that is probably what I am going to do next.

Nothing much is going on. I am just trying to stay busy with projects that I get satisfaction from.

The last week I had some pain in my shoulder and in my lower back. It is painful times like these where I wonder if there is anyone still praying that I will "get better soon". I prayerfully ask that they wouldn't. I am so exhausted and my body is all beaten up. I am sorry if I offend or disappoint anyone by that request. I cannot continue to being so run down, exhausted and in pain for much longer. I hope that there is a time soon coming that I will no more continue to be among you. I love you, but please let me go.

3 comments:

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Oh Jenna... I cannot even imagine how you feel. I am sure you are exhausted, you have been fighting for so long. However, I will not stop praying for you. You are my cousin and I love you. I will pray that you will not be in so much pain, and that you can enjoy your life here. I think about you all the time and I wish I could come back to HSB to spend more time with you and help you with those albums! I love pictures! I miss ya Jen... Thank you for being such an amazing, strong example to me. xoxo

Niki Barber said...

I always pray that Heavenly Father will ease your pain in whatever manner he decides is best. I Love You! and I know that there is a purpose to you living. Be Believing!

Amy Olsen said...

Jenna,
What an incredible inspiration you are to me...I think of the pain you have dealt with for so long & just the thought overwhelms me!... it must be terribly tiresome! I pray for your relief...somehow, someway. Maybe if you think of where it doesn't hurt, it would be easier: "Well, today my left earlobe doesn't feel too shabby..." hahaha (I'm a dork!)
I've been wanting to come visit you..we were going to come to the reception, but I had big recital and then sick kids & I didn't dare bring that to you!
Keep up the work on the jingle boxes & scrapbooking...I know this sounds crazy, but that's part of why you're such an amazing example of "enduring well to the end..."
Your cuz,
Amy