Friday, July 03, 2009

It Is Really Hard To Post Something When I Did Nothing

Today was not a great day. I have been exhausted so much that I sleep at the wrong times!! I fell asleep last night around 1:30am, but then I slept until 1:30pm. It was horrible. The sleeping was fine, but it was the last day Jerrod and Justin were here and what did I do? I slept. They played games all morning with Mom and Joie. I really regret it and I feel horrible. I hate me. I hate that I have to sleep so much because I am exhausted! I hate it!!! I tried to read for my criminal justice test that is tomorrow and I couldn't focus because I was so tired so there was no other choice, but to sleep and see if that would help me focus some other time. I really don't want to ask my professor for another continuance because I haven't handed in the last thing I asked for a continuance on (my paper, which still isn't done)!!! I just feel like I am in a downward spiral when it comes to school so I am THRILLED that it ends next week. I have my last test in Criminal Justice the following Monday, but still a week is a week. I am even more THRILLED that I am going to San Fransisco with Jan and Dennis for that weekend. I will be celebrating NO MORE SCHOOL!!! It will be nice. I'm sure after awhile I will start to miss it again, but next time I am signing up for ON CAMPUS CLASSES!! No more of this online stuff. I can't handle the stress of it anymore. I did well with it in my pre-cancer life, but not anymore.

Anyway, I need to get to bed. I still have 2 chapters to read before I take my test tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Jenna Lee

No comments: