Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah. I so should be asleep!! My body is all screwed up!!!


The picture has nothing to do with this entry. It is just beautiful and a sense of peace for me.

Well. I am glad to report that the pains I experienced have lessened and that I am able to move around and get things done for my classes. The mobility kicked in at about eight o'clock tonight. Before then i was a little sluggish and right now. . . I don't know I just think my brain has fried!! Otherwise what would I be doing awake at this time of . . . day. . . when I haven't even been to sleep. I REALLY need to work on that. I was doing fairly well until this weekend when I got put on a lot of pain meds that made me sleep, for which I was thankful for.

Anyway, I recieved chemo on Monday and that has seemed to help lessen the pain along with a fentanoyl patch. I hope that it continues to go this way and the pain continues to lessen so hopefully I won't have to wear a patch and I can go back to Tylenol for just basic acheyness.

So now that I have found my feet after being knocked off of them by last weekends wave, I realized that I am still in school! Today almost freaked when I found out how much I have to do in Chemistry, along with my paper that my professor is generous and is letting me turn it in late, and I found out that I have a test on Friday over three chapters I haven't even looked at! So needless to say, I am trying not to freak out.

Plus, Jerrod and Justin came up to spend most of the week with us and I feel horrible. I am not feeling great physically (although I'm getting a little better), but now I am swamped with homework and I really, really want to make sure that they have a good trip. I was so surprised and happy with they came. I just wish I was done with school, so that I could relax while I played. Sigh, oh well. It will all turn out. Maybe not how I want it to, but it will turn out as it should. Good morning y'all!!

No comments: