Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Just a Few Thoughts About Summer

I have been reading what other people have posted on their blogs about things they have done this summer which sparked a few thoughts of my own.

I was reading Tami and Tony's blog and Tami was talking about how the best thing about summer is a nice juicy piece of watermelon. I got to looking through my pictures tonight as I was winding down to go to sleep and found a picture from an email I had received about watermelon art. This was my favorite from the email so I saved it. Some people might say, "What a waste of watermelon!" But I say, "Holy crap!! How do people come up with these ideas? And how do they make it look so beautiful?!

Another thing I want to share is a picture that I borrowed from Candice and Brent's blog. It is the coolest thing I have seen for the Fourth of July and really creative. I just wanted to share their art and creativity because it is really awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw.. jen I love you! Ya.. that picture was finally completed.. after about 15 sparklers.. its hilarious and fun to do!. we just slowed down the shutter speed on the camera.. good times!