Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Goodness Gracious

It has been a while since I was on here and a few people dropped enough hints that I got a clue and so here I am. lol

Anyway. The reason for my absence is pretty simple and pretty lame. I haven't felt great mentally and I reverted back to . . . well . . . me and kept my thoughts to myself. It is pretty scary to write down what is going inside my head and then invite people to read it. It is crazy. Especially when I am not sure what is going on in there sometimes anyway. I am working on my trust issues though, that is partly what the blog is for. :)

Anyway, it is extremely late. I have chemo tomorrow and I think I'm only going to get about 5 hours of sleep. Sigh. Oh well. I just wanted to say, "I'm still here," "Times are tough," (but when are they not), and I will try to write more. One of these days I'll fully convince myself that writing really does help my mental state of things and then just do it.

No comments: