Friday, August 21, 2009

The Unexpected Things in Life

Ya know, I had something unexpected happen to me today. I recieved a card in the mail for my birthday from the last people on the planet I expected it from. It was sweet and reduced me to tears. It was from a few people that I hold very dear to my heart because of the last few years and what they wrote made my day, week, month. I haven't felt that good physically, mentally, or spiritually so it felt great to get that card.

It is amazing at how well God looks after his children and makes sure that someone is always there to say the words that he can't, "I love you and am always there for you." Thanks to all those people that pay attention to and act on the impressions of the spirit. It really makes someone's day, week, month when you do.

No comments: