Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Totally Fun Day

Today was awesome! It was so much fun! A few of the ladies in the branch took me, Mom, and Joie to get pedicures! My first one! I have been looking forward to it for a week and I loved it! I was so nice. I loved the massage, the girly talk, being with the girls, the laughs, and the "It's All Greek to Me" toenail polish! The girl who took care of my feet was Lori. She was very conversational and it was fun. I think I am addicted. :) lol I already want to go back.

After the pedicure, I came home and spent time with my family. I really wanted to play World of Warcraft, but I have been noticing how I have been responding when I have been called away from it or played early into the mornings. It has been getting a little out of hand, but I have loved every minute of it. I have been meeting new people, playing well with others, and feeling as if I am accomplishing something. All the while though, I have been . . . neglecting (I guess) my family, the people that I should be spending most of my time with. So tonight, we got together and played Rummy Cube. I got it for my birthday. :) I even asked Mom for someone to play it with. :) That made her laugh. We had fun. We played two hands and by then it was nine thirty and Dad was tired, so we stopped.

Now it is two hours later and I really want to play WoW, but I think I am going to read instead. I am reading the third book in the Twilight series for the second time and things are just starting to get interesting. Anyway, I'll post pictures of my pretty toes once I can get a decent picture of them. :) I don't like shooting at night the lighting is all screwed up and I prefer natural light anyway. Wow, now I am rambling. :) Anyway, love you all tons. And thanks for the great day girls! It feels great to be pampered. :) And I felt great too. The cherry on top. :) Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am GLAD you were able to ENJOY your pedicure!! They are definitely WONDERFUL! I can't believe it was your FIRST! I hope you can go again soon! I hope I can also! I haven't been since I was pregnant.