Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Happy Birthday, Yea!

Today was a good day. A gift I am sure. I felt aweful yesterday and today I felt so much better it is crazy. Yesterday I had "tummy problems" (take that as you wish) and was nauseated pretty bad. Today was great. I didn't have any problems besides fatigue, but that is just a given everyday occurance.

Tonight Mom, Dad, Joie and I went out to eat to celebrate my birthday. At first I didn't want to go out, but have the money go towards helping people on the trip to Vancouver. But then Dad said something that made me realize that I was using myself as a rug, which isn't right. I cried for a bit and then I figured well, screw it. I'm going to have some fun. So, I did. Thanks dad for giving me advice that I needed. I appreciate it when you do. :)

Also tonight, I was playing World of Warcraft, as I usually do, and came across a character whose name was "Drugged." I told him I liked his name and that since I have cancer drugs are okay. :) I think I kinda took him by surprise. lol. It was pretty much outta the blue. :) Anyways, we ended up spending 3 hours just talking to each other as we quested. It was fun. More fun than just dinking around on my own. Anyway, he has a condition where his body doesn't contain magnesium well at all and so his muscles spasm and hurt. His life has pretty much been ruined by it. We had a lot in common and there for a lot to say. It was a great chat and I look forward to chatting with him again. It made my day compelte. I am totally at peace with my day. No regrets. :) I'm glad. Days that have regrets suck. Well, I am off to bed, regret free. :) Night!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Jenna,

I can't believe it was your birthday, and Aunt Debbi didn't know it! I need to make a 'Hale Family' calendar for myself when I make Grandma one every year.

I'm so grateful it was good for you. I know this birthday wish for a great day is belated, but you deserve my best wishes daily!

I love you