Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Taking A Day to Just Exist

So this post is earlier than a ton of my others, but I figured, "What the heck. It is either do this or play World of Warcraft." WOW wasn't working yesterday so I put it in time out and decided to tackle this instead. lol

After my busy week last week, the pain problems that my body had at the end of last week and beginning of this week, I took a day off. Serious I just went about doing what I was told. People asked me how I was and I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm here." My mom reacted with, "That's it?" I said, "Today I'm just existing and NO ONE is going to have a problem with that." :) I'm a little onery when I don't care and just existing. lol I have just been doing whatever and that has been nice. I almost stopped at the local beach on the river on my way home to get my feet wet, but there was too many people. In fact, . . . . . . I might still go, but go swimming instead. Hmmm.... that sounds really GOOD!!

Most of today I've been listening to tunes and jammin out. lol That sounds corney! And I got to drive Mom's car home and sped almost the whole way home. It felt great. Speed and loud beat music. AH, speaks great things to my body and my mind.

Oh, and I saw a really cool car. A Chevy Camaro Super Sport. Two seater. Dark metallic blue. It was sweet!! A girl was driving her boyfriend around. LOL!!! I was passing them and they guy caught me studying the car and so I revved my engine and passed them. I had to slow down and the next thing I knew the Sweet Camaro had revved it's engine and was passing me. Sigh. It was fun. :P :( I couldn't find a blue one. (Sigh.) Oh well, this'll do. I would love to drive one that is all sooped up and see how fast I could go. :) That would be cool. :) I'll keep dreaming. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw one of those cars the other day! It was neat! I use to like to drive fast and listen to loud music. Now that I have kids I am a very paranoid driver and get to listen to all the princess songs, but I do like to turn up Ariel's song and sing "A whole new world!!!!" My girls think I am a WONDERFUL singer!! :)