Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Well today was a realitively good day. I have survived yesterday's avalanche due to some great blessings from our Father in Heaven. Now I am wondering when the next storm is going to brew. Until then I am thankful for the respite.

It is late, but I wanted to show my appreciation for my dad by posting a little shout out on my blog. I am so thankful for him and for what he does to provide for his family. I am thankful that he is there to comfort and to teach me here in this life. He is great and I hope he know how much his kids love him. Love you Dad! Hope you had a great Father's Day.

Your Wee, Wittle Jenna Wee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenna a father's love is something that can't be put into words. The pains and sorrows that we as fathers suffer is just another one of the trials out father in heaven puts before us. We choose to take on these challanges to be worthy of his love. I used to say it's just part of the job but i know that it's much more than that. It's what the Lord expects from us.
Remember we love you! more than you'll ever know.
May peace be in your heart at all times. Brian Hess