Sunday, June 07, 2009

I Need to Head to Bed

Well. This will be short because I need to get to bed. I spent today in a car. I drove up to Idaho with Nikki and her two rugrats. :) It was fun and the kids were able to get used to me. It was great and I loved it. I didn't get hardly any reading done. My brain has closed off its inbox due to an overload and won't recieve anymore incoming information. It is so frustrating. I need it to "open up" as soon as possible. Chemotherapy on Friday didn't help it at all. Now I am dealing with "chemo brain." Argh!

On the ride home I didn't have any bad side effects from the chemo, thank heavens. When I got a little nauseated, I would munch on something (thanks Nik for providing snacks for your kids and me ;) ) and then I would feel better. I didn't hurt to badly either. But now I am worn out.

I know there isn't much posted here, but later I will post some pictures of our car ride. For now this will have to do. :) Night!

1 comment:

Ambo said...

It was so fun getting to talk to you, you amaze me! Good luck with everything :)