Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Low Energy, But Still Gettin By

Well, I took my second exam in Criminal Justice today and I am starting to wonder if it is cheating to ask Heavenly Father to help me remember what I have read. It is not like me to read two chapters and remember as much as my tests say I am remembering. It is quite interesting and I am very thankful for the blessings He gives me when I am doing school.
I am whipped out today. The chemo that I got on Friday is taking its toll on me. I haven't had any bloody noses, thank goodness, but I am so physically weak it is ridiculous. Sometimes I find myself not having the strength to stand and all I want to do is sleep. So right now I do a lot of sitting and I even took a nap today out in my hammock.
It is so frustrating though because Nikki is up here with her kids and I really want to play with them. I want to so much that I do it anyway. I get light headed and dizzy sometimes, but it is worth it. I just sit for a while and take a drink and I eventually feel better. I love all of my neices and nephews and it is great to spend time with them.
I also got quite a bit of homework done. Not everything that I need to get done, but I was surprised at what I did considering how I feel. I am so glad that I make a list of things I need to do because it is so rewarding at the end of the day to cross off items I did and actually see my progress.

Well, I need to sleep if I am ever going to get any energy back. :( Night! Have a great day!

No comments: