Wednesday, June 03, 2009

How Ever Long The Night, The Dawn WILL Break

Okay so I left my camera hook up for the computer at home so I will have to post pictures later.

Today I flew down to Salt Lake City. My first flight all by myself. I was pretty proud I made it here actually and not somewhere like, St. Louis, then I really would have been in trouble. lol
The flight was pretty good. I have decided I need to fly more because I get more reading for school done on a plane than anywhere else. :)

After I got to SLC, I went up to see Dr. Randall. He is . . . Well, there is not really a word to describe him. He is the busiest person I know and yet he is always there for me, to give me a hug and encourage me to hang in there. He lets me cry on his shoulder and get his shirt all wet and doesn't give a rat's behind about it. He lets me cry without making me feel like I have to be strong. He is a great man and knowing him has totally changed the way I think about life.

No comments: