Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is short, I promise. At least I am writing, I guess.

Today was a fairly good day. I sure did have a hard time getting motivated to get out of bed. Plus, I woke up hurting a fair amount so I took half of one of my pills which did the trick. It made everything feel better. Now it is night time and I am really tired. It helps that it is 3:00 AM. Sigh. When will I ever learn to go to bed before 12:00 AM.

Anyway, I got my chemistry homework done. Tomorrow I need to turn it in along with some Lab Reports and Interim Lab results and extra credit. I also need to working on my paper for Criminal Justice. It is an eight page paper on what rights are covered in the first amendment and what their limitations are. It will be interesting.

Oh. Sometime I am going to have to put on the "Most of the Walkers' Horseback ride" It was tons of fun and between Nikki's camera and mine, I think we got some fairly nice pix. Hopefully that will happen soon, if not give me two weeks, cause then my classes are over!!! Yeah. Then I am going to take a well earned break. When school starts up in the fall . . . well, I'll just have to see how I am doing then. For now, I need to go to bed before I fall asleep.

Love you all.

Jenna Lee

No comments: