Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Jenna, Mores!"

I heard that many times today from little Miss Danilynn. She is so cute and precious. We went out and played on the swing set and had a ton of fun. Each time I got tired and went to sit down, she would come, find me, grab my hand, and say, "Jenna, mores!" It was so cute and awesome to feel wanted by her because Danilynn is very attached to "Jo Jo". I LOVED IT.
While I was playing with Danilynn, Nikki, Joie, and J.J. were on a blanket soaking up the rays. It was really nice outside: not to hot or cold, not too sunny or cloudy. It was great.

Well, I have nothing enlightening to say. I think my brain has flat lined for today. And I have already overstated how school is going. It is a shame that nothing is going on in my head right now. :) Oh, well. I hope it lives tomorrow. lol

No comments: