Friday, May 15, 2009

For the Fam. Extended or Otherwise.

Well family, I am going to attempt what I have been asked to do by many of you. You all wonder how my days go and how I am dealing with everything so I am going to try to give you insights through this blog. Not all my posts will be cancer related because that would drive me crazy! I am trying to make more of my life than cancer. Hopefully this will help me talk truthfully about what is on my mind. Well, let's give this a whirl. It is going to be a bumpy ride, I can tell you that much. :)

5 comments:

Tawna said...

Jen, I am way excited to follow how you are doing. You are amazing! Love Ya! Tawna

Rose Ledezma said...

I think this is a brilliant idea. I am excited!

The Organizer said...

You're awesome - three cheers from me.

Debra said...

A niece for a hero--yep, that's you! You have taught me so much over these past three years, Jenna. I am so happy you are doing this. Up close and personal--a chance to share your thoughts, ups and downs, emotional and spiritual growth... We will all feel so close to you. Aunt Debbi loves you tons!

Jenna Lee said...

Thanks for everyone's support in this. If anyone has any questions to ask, feel free. I really don't mind. I'll be sure to answer them as they come.