Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Post For The Next 8 Weeks.


I now know when I have been doing too much homework because I never have anything to write. My brain is fried and I don't even want to think anymore. This is where I have been for the last two days!!! Today I had a melt down because I have so much to do and feel like I don't have the time for it. And I have spent so much time on one homework assignment that I feel like I haven't done anything because I am not where I feel I should be. Sigh. This is a crazy life that I am trying to lead. I cannot handle stress very well anymore, but yet I keep piling it on. I must be insane. I just need to remember to take one day at a time and if that gets too overwhelming, then take it hour by hour. I am getting better at managing my time and figuring out what I need to do when, but, man, I need a break. The next 8 or so weeks will be mighty interesting.

No comments: