Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Stressful Day.


Okay, so, one thing chemo and cancer has affected is my ability to cope with stress! Today I just about lost it. I have a few things going on, but I SHOULD NOT be this stressed out.


This last Monday I started two online classes through Boise State University. Why? Well, because I have sat around for three years and. . . well, I'm sick of it. Plus I learned last week that I am about 20 credits away from graduating with an Associates in General Science. I have always wanted to graduate from college and this might be all that I'll be able to do before the worst comes. So I have gone "gung-ho" and overwhelmed myself. (Sigh) Oh, well. Things will work out and get better as the semester continues.


Another thing that is going on, is that my family is going to go on a trip to Vancouver, Canada. Since it is me that wants to go, I was put in charge of looking up airfare, hotels, car rentals, the money exchange rate, etc. So I am going from website to website looking for good prices and I am starting to thing that this probably a lot easier than I am thinking it is. But for now, I just need to do something to wind down tonight. My nerves are still on edge from keeping so busy today and feeling like I still didn't get anything done!!! I HATE THAT!!!!


An FYI:


In case anyone has ever gotten candle wax in carpet I now know the solution. Thanks to http://ask.yahoo.com/20040210.html. lol Yes, along with everything else, I had a candle overflow and drip on the carpet. Well, here is the solution: get a cloth or paper bag and place it over the spot. Then place a warm iron on the cloth/paper bag and iron the spot. The cloth/paper bag will "soak up" the wax and remove it from the carpet!! I didn't think it would work, but it was amazing!!! Hope you never have to try it.

No comments: