Friday, May 29, 2009

Not Much to Write Today.

I can't believe how fast time is passing and yet how slow. It is a paradox I know, but that is totally how it seems. I look back and think "Wow! That was only a couple of weeks ago?!" Then I look forward and think, "Wow! It is almost June!!"

Today was pretty much like yesterday, but I took some time to enjoy outside more today. I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but that is okay. Right now I am just thinking about today. Not tomorrow, or my test on Monday in Criminal Justice for which I am NOT ready for . . . oh, yeah. I'm not thinking about that. lol

I did however get my itinerary done for while I am in Utah next week. Tomorrow I am getting everything ready for school that I need to get done before I get back along with studying like crazy for my test. Which, for not thinking about it, it sure does show up a lot. hehe I will be prepared by Monday though. Wish me luck in all of my preparatory plans. :)

No comments: