Friday, May 22, 2009

What a crazy day. I didn't get anything done for either of my classes. So now I feel even further behind. This is insane and I am hoping that things get better. . .SOON!!!


I finally decided that somethings needed to be placed on the back burner until the middle of July to try and alleviate some of my irritating nervousness. Things like trying to put together a trip for my whole family and my Pioneer Cemetery Project. I really don't want to do that, but it is better to try and cut down my "To Do List" by prioritizing, than to start getting grouchy because I am stressed out beyond a rational level.


I don't even know how to explain how I feel other than I am so dissapointed that I can't keep up with everything. I just can't do everything physically. If I try I end up running around with my head cut off not know which way is up and which way is down. (Sigh.) It is so frustrating that sometimes I just want to break down into tears. Plus I am so afraid of doing more chemo because that is not going to help my situation, but only add to my problems.

I need to relax and stop saying that I am stressed and just keep trying to catch up. I also need to remember what one of my doctors told me so long ago, "Just take one day at a time."


Artwork: "Frustration" by Grady Zeeman

No comments: